Another music question
Nonious
2014-11-20 00:47:03 UTC
Can someone PLEASE tell me the name & performer of a song from the DS episode "Victoria's Secret" before it drives me insane! And no it's NOT "Possession". All I can tell you is that it has the repeated line "I won't fear love" and is performed by a female vocalist. I don't have the series on DVD but I'm hoping the re-re-runs (that's not a mistake by the way)on a UK Freeview channel will go as far as the episode but with my luck they won't. Thank-you kindly.
Patty Winter
2014-11-20 05:51:58 UTC
Post by Nonious
Can someone PLEASE tell me the name & performer of a song from the DS
episode "Victoria's Secret" before it drives me insane! And no it's NOT
"Possession". All I can tell you is that it has the repeated line "I
won't fear love" and is performed by a female vocalist.
The same female vocalist, in fact.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=I+won%27t+fear+love

http://home.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/duesouth/music.htm