"Men with Brooms" TV series
Patty Winter
2010-10-03 23:37:59 UTC
I was just told that the series version of "Men with Brooms"
is premiering tomorrow (Monday) night on CBC. Paul Gross is
the executive producer, and a video on this page:

http://www.cbc.ca/menwithbrooms/

says that he'll be guest starring. Maybe in just the first
episode? Or occasionally? Those of you in Canada (or Detroit
or Seattle) who manage to watch the show, please let the rest
of us know if he's in it.

Patty
Remysun
2010-10-04 07:16:09 UTC
Post by Patty Winter
I was just told that the series version of "Men with Brooms"
is premiering tomorrow (Monday) night on CBC. Paul Gross is
http://www.cbc.ca/menwithbrooms/
says that he'll be guest starring. Maybe in just the first
episode? Or occasionally? Those of you in Canada (or Detroit
or Seattle) who manage to watch the show, please let the rest
of us know if he's in it.
Patty
What? No more Little Mosque on the Prairie? Oh well. I'll try to
report.
Patty Winter
2010-10-04 15:03:14 UTC
In article <a4df5fd1-35ce-49a4-96b5-***@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Remysun <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[extraneous quotage deleted]
Post by Remysun
What? No more Little Mosque on the Prairie? Oh well. I'll try to
report.
I don't think LMotP is gone. Didn't CBC mention it in their 2010-2011
season announcement a few months ago?

Patty