CKR in new Global/Showcase series
Patty Winter
2010-07-10 17:12:25 UTC
If I'm reading the media-buy schedules on Canwest's website correctly,
this show will debut on Showcase next month, then on Global in September.
But that sounds odd to me, so maybe it actually won't air anywhere until
September. Perhaps our northern friends can let us know what's going on.

http://www.canwest.com/advertising/broadcast/television/programming/shows/viewShow.asp?Show=2937

Patty
longshanks
2010-07-11 02:32:31 UTC
Post by Patty Winter
If I'm reading the media-buy schedules on Canwest's website correctly,
this show will debut on Showcase next month, then on Global in September.
But that sounds odd to me, so maybe it actually won't air anywhere until
September. Perhaps our northern friends can let us know what's going on.
http://www.canwest.com/advertising/broadcast/television/programming/shows/viewShow.asp?Show=2937
I can think of at least one other show that Global has produced that
appeared first on Showcase and has yet to be shown on Global. So, I can
believe that "Shattered" might be on Showcase sooner than Global.

Ed Wilson
--
-- Reality is not enough; we need nonsense, too. Drifting into a world
of fantasy is not an escape from reality but a significant education